Sunday, January 6, 2013

Local Fashion Diaries: Taquiner Fever

My gift to myself this year is to constantly upgrade my wardrobe, I often bypass items I love with intentions to return but I never do. My resolution this year was to support local designers by purchasing their work because there are some great designers in Barbados who need more exposure. Our little rock is jam-packed with talented people and what better way to support as well as fill my closet with one of a kind pieces of clothing?

With that said, I recently purchased two bathing suits from J'aiNique Couture's 1st collection which were showcased at BMEX last year by designer Chenique Jones. "Taquiner" was such a hit that I had to fight tooth and nail to reserve two pieces of her 'sold out' collection.




As they are what she refers to as 'resort wear', I'll be wearing them when I vacation this year.

 For more about J'aiNique Couture, you can like the facebook page which has a fan base of over 500. Join the movement by clicking here!

Today's Quote: "It always seems impossible until it is done" - Nelson Mandela

Signing Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment