Saturday, September 10, 2011

Modelling On Her Mind - The Publication

Modelling On Her Mind

Ronelle King is a serious and determined teen in a tiny package. The soft-spoken 18-year-old is also an aspiring model, singer and actress with ambitions of becoming a superstar as well as a supermum to her young daughter.

Ronelle already has a few years of practice under her belt, walking local runways, working with international photographer Dave Cox, and participating in The Lodge School Pageant where she has placed in the top three.

She has also trained with international model Tennille Stoute.

“I want to become an actress or a singer but right now I have to concentrate on raising my daughter.”

“I have to remain in Barbados until she is bigger but once she is of a certain age, I’ll be back pursing my dream.”

Ronelle is enrolled at Praise Academy where she is studying film and plans to further her studies at Barbados Community College next September.

(Picture by Risée Chaderton)

No comments:

Post a Comment