Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wish Upon A Falling Star

Modeling is a passion I’ve enjoyed for the past three years and its something I don’t plan on giving up anytime soon.
From my experience and observation, to be something you first have to look the part, act the part and react the part in order to be the part.

So Step 2). I am going to look the part.
I’ve been thinking about how to change up my style. The first thing I have done is dye my hair a nice Auburn colour [Thanks to Raven Gill, the most awesome stylist I have ever had!]. I think it suits me pretty well. I have not gotten the chance to show it off; which is great! I’ll flaunt it at the Loud concert.
In terms of dressing the part, I am my own fashion but I take inspiration from other fashion icons and etc. This autumn my style will be inspired by Cosette M. Wish me luck!

Time to sign out by the way, but before I go… My inspiration quote:
“Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.”

MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment