Sunday, October 9, 2011

Distant

I haven't been on lately and I've had a bit of writer's block due to my depression.
I find that I let a lot of things get to me, and I think about them (over-analyse) and then I get depressed.

I haven't had a lot to say on twitter so I was not tweeting either but I'd happy to announce that I've been raping twitter for the past week, ha ha. I've also started updating my tumblr, this internet connection is so slow, sigh.

A lot has happened in these past few weeks, I started school at Praise Academy Of Dance to pursue my acting career in film and passed my basic Nail Tech course....yay!

So far at PAD  (lol, you noticed it too, eh?), I've learned about camera angles, shots and basic editing. Its a whole lot harder than it looks, trust me! Because of this I have this new found respect for photographers, I don't know how you do it but I admire you. :)

I also would like to restart vocal training, I had this 'UH-MAY-ZING' vocal trainer by the name of Indra Rudder. She's so talented and so down to earth, I adore her. Early this year she won a Barbados Music Award and I was so proud, her speech was priceless, ha ha. I do hope she can find the time to fit me into her busy schedule.

Ximena, (my daughter) is already 8 months and just a bundle of energy. She's growing up so fast, crawling and trying to walk. These are the best days and I've got a feeling that these are the days that I am going to miss most. <3

In terms of modeling, I've got some upcoming shoots which have been a blast to plan, I can't wait!

My dreams are bursting at the seams, ahhh! Everyday I get a little bit closer, I'm so pysched!

Inspirational quote: The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt


Signing out!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment