Sunday, July 22, 2012

Published Dreams

A while back, I entered the Kurama Magazine's 'Personal Style Challenge', it was a competition among models all over the Caribbean to see whose photo could gain the most likes in order to be featured in the magazine. Each model was expected to wear an outfit that best portrayed their unique sense of style and personality. Along with being featured in the magazine, the winner would have received a gift basket of skin care products compliments of Mixology Skincare.

I entered my first ever photoshoot photo taken by the talented Benjamin Drakes. It was a nerve wracking and learning experience to say the least but I'm very proud of myself for having the courage to enter. Congratulations to the winner! :)


Photographer: Benjamin Drakes
Make-Up Artiste: Helene Headley
Hair Stylist: Junelle Skeete-Wilkinson
Model: Ronelle King

Inspirational Quote: "Fight so hard that even fate accepts defeat" - Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment