Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Confessions Of A Shopaholic

I absolutely love to shop... trying on clothes, looking through the racks and putting together the pieces in my mind in order to create various outfits. This year, I've taken the plunge into thrift and sale shopping, I have no idea why I didn't do it before. Rave in Satjay mall had a sale that ended last Saturday, everything in the store for $50 which I took advantage of. I knew that I was searching for new heels to revamp my wardrobe because I had thrown out a lot of stretched out, faded and destroyed clothing also I had given away a lot of clothing that given to me by my mum (who doesn't understand me fashionably). As many of you know, I have a weakness for (faux) animal print and fur... I'm an animal rights activist and I wouldn't wear the skin of butchered animals.

These are the shoes I got at the sale...

I've never owned pointed tip shoes, so I'm pretty excited about these.

My other platforms had rotted from neglect when I was pregnant with Ximena so I needed to replace them.

That's basically it for now, next stop... jewelry.

Fashion Quote: "You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet." - Christian Dior 

No comments:

Post a Comment