Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fallen Coin In The Wishing Well

I entered the Richard Stoute Teen Talent after a last minute decision to do so and in record time as well. I found out when I arrived at 'practice' that three days from then was the last preliminary. I felt prepared, I had chosen to sing a Whitney Houston classic, 'I Have Nothing' and a 1992 chart topper called, 'Stay' by Shakespeare's Sister.  Having found out that my first song choice was chosen, I opted to change them both... I then chose a ballad from Walt Disney's The Little Mermaid, "Part Of Your World" and "Hallelujah" by Alexandra Burke to advance me to the next round. Thankfully, they both did.

(This is how I looked after my preliminary at around 2 am.)

Now that I am in the semi-finals, I've decided to take on more challenging songs and I hope I won't pay dearly for it. Feel free to come out and support me this Sunday at The Plantation Garden Theatre. Tomorrow I've got a busy day ahead of me, wish me luck! I'm off to bed now, its after 2 am now. Toodles!

Inspiring Quote: " When you cease to dream, you cease to live." - Malcolm Forbes

No comments:

Post a Comment