Monday, October 29, 2012

The Journey Continues...

Recently, I did a photoshoot with photographer, Shawn Fields, who was  a pleasure to work with. My make -up artiste, Alphaeus Litcot and I had a great time there. Shawn's wife was an absolute darling, she even provided us with refreshments! After Alfie had finished my make-up, we went into his studio where the shoot began. I met upcoming photographer, Michael Alleyne, who also took some shots of his own and his wife who chose the jewelry which was made by the talented, Louise Parris. I won't torture you much longer, here are the photos:


Photographer: Shawn Fields
Model: Ronelle King 
MUA: Alfie Litcot 
Lighting Assistant: Michael Alleyne
Jewellery by: Louise Parris


Model: Ronelle King
MUA: Alfie Litcot
Photographer: Michael Alleyne
Lighting Provided by: Shawn Fields
Jewellery by: Louise Parris


Photographer: Shawn Fields
Model: Ronelle King 
MUA: Alfie Litcot 
Lighting Assistant: Michael Alleyne
Jewellery by: Louise Parris

More pics coming soon!! Shawn and I agreed to do a fashion outdoor shoot on a later date. Give you more details on that when I can. 

Follow me on my facebook page: www.facebook.com/TeamXilomen

Inspirational Quote: "Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there." - Bo Jackson

Signing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment